Have you been affected by the Coronavirus lockdown? Maybe we can help.
From speaking to our clients the news that your wedding has been cancelled is probably devastating. We know what effort goes into planning them. But maybe we can help. We’re offering priority to those who have had their wedding cancelled this year. Obviously we need to accommodate our own customers, but if you are rescheduling your wedding because of the lockdown then please get in touch. We will offer our full package at a discounted price that suits you. Get in touch. We’d love to help.
Book us for your 2021/22 wedding before the end of March and get our full package for £850!*
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and we will be there to capture it all! Many couples tell us that they find it hard to remember everything that happened on the day as everything was such a blur. Our photos will ensure that you will be reminded of every little detail!
Our style of wedding photography incorporates traditional, contemporary and candid/reportage styles in order to provide the very best coverage of your big day. We capture all the little details as well as the momentous parts of your wedding in a relaxed, unobtrusive manner.
We offer one package priced at £950 (A deposit is required to secure the date with the remaining balance to be paid in full before your wedding). We can be very flexible so if you are on a budget or don’t require everything we offer then please get in touch for a quote or a no obligation meeting to discuss your requirements.
We hope that our photos speak for themselves, but here are some more reasons why you should choose us and our package!
- Free consultations for you to let us know exactly what you would like from your photos.
- A pre-wedding photoshoot in a location of your choice so that we can get to know each other and ensure that you feel comfortable in front of the camera on your wedding day (approximately one hour of photography)
- We will visit the venue in advance to scope out perfect locations for your photos
- All day coverage (from bridal preparations to after the first dance)
- Two photographers to ensure that your wedding is captured from all angles
- A mix of traditional and reportage photography
- We have a fully portable lighting set up
- All images professionally edited to your taste with high resolution versions uploaded onto a high performance USB drive for you to share and print.
- Access to your images in a password protected online gallery for you to share with your friends and family
- We are very experienced in event management, so can help make your day run smoothly
- We are fully insured and provide contracts for everyone’s peace of mind
- We have back up cameras and equipment – just in case!
We pride ourselves on being very friendly and approachable so please let us know how we can help!